Gossip It's a Boy for Kendra Wilkinson!

Reality television star and former Playboy Playmate, Kendra Wilkinson, who is expecting her first baby with husband Hank Baskett, has discovered during a routine scan that she is carrying a baby boy.

"I just left the doctor's office and I couldn’t wait another minute to tell you guys," she posted on her blog. "Hank and I are having a baby boy!!!!!!!!!!!! When the doctor told me I was just like OH MY GOD, I'm going to have a son!!!!! Today is certainly always going to be one of the most memorable days of my life!"

The 24-year-old and the American football star wed at her ex-boyfriend Hugh Hefner's Playboy mansion in June.

Kendra is determined to have a close relationship with her child, who is due on Christmas Day (25.12.09). "Whether this little guy is a jock or not, he's definitely going to be a mama's boy," she added. "And there's no doubt he's going to be a handsome one… just look at his dad!"

Kendra had said earlier that she wanted to know the sex of the baby so that she could better prepare for its arrival.

"We can't wait to find out the gender so we can get more prepared," Kendra said.
Pop Culture Madness.com features Celebrity Gossip, Entertainent News, Trivia and many other things that don't matter to 'serious' people.

No comments:

Post a Comment